P-Ditty has always had a fascination with Egypt.
Legoland Aquarium
SeaWorld - mom and dad's favorite part of the trip. We stayed at a hotel that brought us to the back gate by boat! I LOVE orcas and dolphins, so I was in Heaven.
Mom sat this one out...the boys got SOAKED!
As close as he was gonna get to this $275 souvenir. :)
Aspiring pilot...
My Handsome boys...am I lucky or what?!
"Bluey"
"Icy"
POOPED.
ALSO POOPED.
Pretending we're in Hawaii.
DISNEYLAND!
Aspiring fireman.
Chip off the ol' block - I beat all the boys in elementary school in the rope climbing contests. They blamed it on my small stature...psh.
Ready for pirates...a family favorite.
Cute little poser. He knows cool. ;)
Thunder Mountain - neck wrecker.
Petting farm.
Casey Jr.
Pinochio
Mad Hatter
Tower of Terror - P's favorite.
Tuck n Roll
I have a picture just like this of PDitty - love it!!!
I am speed.
The kids really had no interest in the characters this time. :(
Growing boy.
And people say he looks like me...only the coloring!
Autopia - LOVING it!
Tom Sawyer Island
Mom's favorite ride - It's a Small World.
Visiting Mickey's house.
Toon Town
Parade
Splash Mountain
Everyone is pretty much "DONE" by this time of night. LOL
Tiki Room - another family favorite.
Peter Pan - WE LOVE THIS ONE TOO!
POSED, but cute. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment