Friday, July 6, 2012

my behind...part II

We got home on Easter morning, so I think I got about 3 hours of sleep the night before we left for our trip...not at all helpful. ;)





For "Aunt Carol" and "Uncle Stan," our family by affection. xo

Birthday boy - Tman turned 7 a couple of days after we got home. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? We have a birthday tradition (started by Grandma Sheila) - "Daddy Doughnuts" for breakfast on the morning of your special day. 



Another fun tradition (started by Grandma Anita) - wake up to a decorated room...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My hubs loves STALE peeps - and I love that he loves them. And that I'm not even a little bit tempted to eat them. 



This boy loves his sock monkeys!! 

A special lunch date with mom and dad at school - I was a second grade teacher just down the hall. So fun! 


Not sure why my photos are all out of order - except that its perfectly imperfect, like myself, so we'll go with it....checkers over lunch. Loved it. 
Birthday boy and Mrs. B, AKA mom.
Lovin' every minute of this boy!!

No comments: