Tuesday, March 17, 2009

fiBerOptIc fRo...






9 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

LOL!!! He really does have a fro on that head. Does he work all day on that hair? That would suck if someone hit it.

debi said...

sweetness

Schiess Clan said...

Love it!! I think there is a new look on the horizon!

Terra said...

LOL!!! So funny. How can anyone not love that guy?!?

Carson Calderwood said...

Wow, that is crazy. It makes Ben look young though, I thought those were pictures from the 90's! BTW, who did the post title in HaCk3r typing?

Mommy Shar said...

WOW.... what a guy!

Kerry said...

Sweet hair!!! I have a brother with similar hair & I'm so jealous I didn't get it! I was actually noticing Ben's hair at the evening session of Stake Conference. What happens if he lets it grow really long? :)

Anonymous said...

dude that is awesome!

TR said...

we love Ben's hair! Chris wants him to know that he can have a fro too but not that thick.