Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 YEARS!!!





Ben & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this December. It's hard to believe time has gone by so quickly. The past 10 years have been full of opposition-the most WONDERFUL HIGHS and the most DIFFICULT LOWS and I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. I am amazed when I think about how much we have learned and grown through it all. 10 years ago my goal was to have a large diamond &/or a tropical vacation at this point in my life. None of that matters to me anymore as long as Ben is by my side. Ups, downs, ins, outs, I love you through it all Ben. FOREVER!!! Thank you for your love, compassion, and COURAGE.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! the highest highs and the lowest lows is the truth and I feel EXACTLY the same way - I can't think of another person that I'd want to go through it with. Sweetheart, I'd do it all over again just to be with you. I love you!

Sarah J. said...

Happy 10-years together! We love you both!!

Katie said...

Congrats you two! And thank you for sharing so much of it on your blog with us.

Kerry said...

Beautiful couple! Beautiful flowers! Congratulations! You're an amazing couple!

The Dillon 6 said...

Happy Anniversary (and then some)!

satcy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

great post. miss you my friend

Zappe Family said...

Congrats! Those flowers are beautiful! And...congrats on the anniversary too. Many, many more wonderful years to come for you both too! Thanks for sharing!

austin and cherisse said...

You are one hot mama!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is an accomplishment and you two are so perfect together.

TR said...

What a milestone! Congrats! Love you both!!

Mommy Shar said...

Congrats!! Love ya!

Laura said...

How wonderful!! I used to think 10 years was forever but we're almost there as well and it seems like forever but not that long at all at the same time! You both look awesome!! Good luck on another 50!!!

Sharie McCraney said...

That is sweet! I love you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

congats!

Sharie McCraney said...

I miss your blog. FB is getting old. give me some more funny stories and pics.