JANUARY, 2009:
TMan: “I’m gonna go change my owie to feel it better.”
TMan to dad: “You’re a BLOCKHEAD!”
TMan to mom: “Did you do that? That’s not acceptable!”
PDitty's prayer: “Please help the people that are poor. Please help the people in the McDonald’s boxes that they will not be sick and that they’ll have enough money and not be poor. Please help the ‘White Only’ rule to never come back.”
TMan: “Son of a NUTCRACKER!”
TMan to PDitty: “I hate you!” (Spoken in a whisper.)
TMan to PDitty: “You’re an idiot!”
FEBRUARY, 2009:
PDitty, praying about his teacher: “Please bless Mrs. Z. to be nice because she’s old and mean and angry and selfish.”
Mom to TMan: “Who’s our Bishop?” TMan: “Mr. Grownup.”
TMan to Dad: “You’re a codfish!”
PDitty (in family prayer): “please help TMan stop crying, right this very moment, it’s getting a little annoying…”
MARCH 2009:
PDitty: I called Parker a tard and he said “Tard is that road thingy that they poured on Joseph Smith to persecute him.”
TMan, Pointing to his pinky: “Is this my fumky (thumb-ky, as in “pinky”), or my penis?”
TMan, in the bathtub playing w/foam letters: “The circle one (O) fits on my penis!” As he puts it on.
We’ve been asking the boys what their favorite part of the day was, worst part of the day was, 3 things they are thankful for, and 3 things they love about themselves. Tonight PDitty said, “I like my neck b/c dad rubs it, I like my back, and the funniest looking thing about me is my nipples because they look like the end of a cow. Like little puppies eat from them and they all crowd around this tiny little thing and suck it and lick it, ‘Want some more milk?’” (As he squeezes it.)
11 comments:
Haha! I'm totally going to start saying that!
Son of a NUTCRACKER!!!! :)
just yesterday I was remembering some of the funny things our kids have said. sure makes them more loveable, doesn't it?! :)
OK your kids are a riot! I WONDER where they get all that personality!?:)
HILarious!!!
Your house must be an adventure every day!
Your house must be a riot every day! Thanks for sharing.
seriously funny! those kids crack me up!
I love it! I need to start keeping track of what Harrison says--good job Mom! Also, I had forgoten that you guys had to deal with a heart problem too! What was it again and how did everything go? You said 5 years ago right? I love to hear more! I'm so glad that everything sounds like it was a success!!
What funny, funny boys!! Good for you for writing it all down and by months, too!! Wow. I'm impressed. Ours are scribbled all over a paper - when we remember to write it down. Those quotes are PRICELESS!
OH MY GOSH! Hilarious. Love all the comments. So funny. I am laughing out loud. Thanks for the laugh - I needed that today. Miss you. Love you.
When they get older and realize this is posted.... They are not going to be happy. We readers on the other hand... Well, speaking for myself, am still laughing!
Post a Comment