Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW!

We've been having a BLAST in the snow this week! Today we went tubing at the Snow Park with my brother Rick and his kids. It was fun while it lasted-the kids were FREEZING so we only made it a few runs. T-man and I ended up in the car having an "ugly faces" contest while the rest of the crew braved the cold. We still had fun together! I don't think I've ever seen a snow storm quite like this one-looks like church will be cancelled AGAIN this week (and this time for good reason!). WAHOO! Don't get me wrong, church is great and all, but hey, I'm HUMAN! LET IT SNOW! P-Ditty















Trying to endure...


Look who joined our nativity this year...a choir boy! (PDitty you crack me up!)
T-Man came in to alert me that PDitty was stuck...I opened the door and heard "Help! I'm STHUCK! I'M SSTHHUCK!" Of course he was playing me. Funny kid! I think we've watched "A Xmas Story" one too many times this year.

Our front yard!



Shortly before the "tree incident"!
"Can I come in PLEASE?"

23 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

those Ugly Faces are hiLARious!! You definitely had fun! And it may make me a bad Mom, but I just can't bring myself to make them wear a helmet when they're sledding...especially on the almost incline ours were using. :)

Wendy said...

Whoa! Those are some scary looking faces!

Sarah J. said...

Those are some pretty hilarious pictures! To keep myself in your good graces, I'm not declaring a winner between you and T-Man. ;) We'll call it a toss-up! Glad you're enjoying the snow (now that you can put the "minor" accident behind you!).

Rachael said...

what great pictures! I love seeing the fun you had in the snow and I LOVE t-man at the window. So cute!

Terra said...

What GREAT pictures. LOVE the ugly face contest. HILARIOUS! I wish we could cancel stuff due to snow. It has to become an avalanche danger before they consider canceling anything. Your house is beautiful as well as your family. Love you!!!

Zappe Family said...

Hilarious...you are such a fun Mom!

amy germer said...

You always have the best pictures! I,m still laughing about the people who smoke thing-tooo funny!

TR said...

Those are QUITE the faces! WHo won the contest? SLedding is fun for the kids; glad you got some snow!

Melain said...

Jonathan and I were totally doing high fives on Sunday thinking we were going to get out of having to sing that day. I couldn't BELIEVE they went ahead with church, based on the previous week's pansyass cancelation. Can I say that about church? I think so. Cuz I just did.

Those are the best ugly faces I've ever seen in my life.

austin and cherisse said...

Ha I love that you guys are snowed in!! That just makes me happy...not sure why! Maybe because its 70 degrees here and shalyn is freezing her white butt off! : ) I am the DeVil!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the pics! and don't even try to play it like you not glad church is cancelled:) i know you...heehee...it's all goor though. when i found out our church was cancelled i was a little excited myself. shhhh, don't tell anyone:)

Christy said...

Great Pictures!

Julie said...

Love all the pictures! The funny faces are great! It looks cold there and I've heard it's very icy and slippery! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Sharie McCraney said...

Cute pictures! That would be so fun to have snow for a short while like you guys! P is hilarious with the tree. Zander loves that movie too.

debi said...

cutie mon fruity pics nic

Carpx2 said...

You look kind of scary there Niki. But I know your really just a softy. Boy you boys are getting big. Love to Ya Patti C

Carpx2 said...

You look kind of scary there Niki. But I know your really just a softy. Boy you boys are getting big. Love to Ya Patti C

Heather said...

Niki!
It is so fun to hear from you. I love your blog and you have such a beautiful family. It will be fun to stay in touch!
Heather (Baldree) Mielke

fam stories said...

I am so jealous!!! We haven't had but a few flakes of snow fall, and nothing more!!! Oh, I wish we could have lots of snow! Have so much fun, it's better than it being frigidly cold with nothing on the ground-too cold to play outside, inside way too much!!!

Cynthia

Unknown said...

u o.k???? no updates, no return my calls for PV dates??

Charmayne said...

Hey girl-where are ya? Hope you had a great Christmas and that all is well.

Laura said...

You guys are so funny!! I love the faces--how did did you get such good pics of them?!! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Mommy Shar said...

Where are you? Are you ever coming back? I am worried about you and of course I miss reading your amazing blog!