That's one for the keepsake box!
Oh, I've got a few of those
How sweet is that? What a wonderful moment.
I love sweet boy hearts.
Oh, that is so sweet. If only my girls could write... maybe his "walk" helped?!
What a sweet note! He's the best.
O what a cute little boy!
Oh, precious!
So sweet!I love that Mark Twain quote, by the way!
That is so cute! It makes the hard days (without killin the kids) worthwhile!
He is such a sweet boy!!
Priceless!
This is pretty funny! You keep me smiling
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That's one for the keepsake box!
Oh, I've got a few of those
How sweet is that? What a wonderful moment.
I love sweet boy hearts.
Oh, that is so sweet. If only my girls could write... maybe his "walk" helped?!
What a sweet note! He's the best.
O what a cute little boy!
Oh, precious!
So sweet!
I love that Mark Twain quote, by the way!
That is so cute! It makes the hard days (without killin the kids) worthwhile!
He is such a sweet boy!!
Priceless!
This is pretty funny! You keep me smiling
Post a Comment