Monday, November 24, 2008

what are YOU grateful for?





For FHE last night we talked about gratitude. The boys made some festive turkeys! Tman is thankful for:
1. Jesus
2. Santa
3. Dad, Parker, mom and himself
4. Baby toys.
5. Big boy toys.

PDitty is thankful for:
1. Jesus
2. words
3. Xmas
4. Food
5. Family
6. the Turkey
7. Himself

I am SO happy that boy boys said they were thankful for themselves. That is SO important! We all need to love ourselves. If there is one thing I have learned in my life its that counting your blessings really DOES work! All you have to do is look down the street to see someone that has it worse off than you do. So, in honor of Thanksgiving, here is a top 20 list of what I am grateful for...

1. My family.
2. The gospel.
3. My Father in Heaven.
4. The Savior.
5. The Holy Ghost.
6. Health.
7. Freedom.
8. America!
9. A living prophet!
10. Adversity-as much as I HATE it, its what makes us grow!
11. Friendship
12. Food.
13. Clothing.
14. A home.
15. My husband.
16. My children.
17. Forever families.
18. The atonement.
19. Mothers!
20. Siblings.

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments: