For FHE Sunday night we talked about Thanksgiving and how it blesses our lives when we express gratitude.
PDitty is thankful for:
1. himself
2. Jesus
3. words
4. Xmas
5. food
6. families
7. the turkey
8. Santa
TMan is thankful for:
1. his big boy toys
2. dad, Parker, mom and himself
3. Santa
4. Jesus
5. his baby toys
If there is one thing I have learned in my life, its that whatever we focus on becomes bigger. I have tried to make it a habit to journal about gratitude every day and what they say is true: "Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done."
My top 20 list of things I am grateful for:
1. my Heavenly Father
2. Jesus Christ
3. the Holy Ghost
4. the Gospel
5. a living Prophet
6. Ben
7. Parker
8. Tanner
9. my family
10. Ben's family
11. that families are forever!
12. the Atonement
13. health
14. protection
15. the Priesthood
16. prayer
17. a home
18. friends
19. freedom
20. a testimony
What are you grateful for?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
9 comments:
great post! pass the puffs, cause i need 'em:) -sniff, sniffle. i'm most greatful for for my family this year. i can't get enough of them:)
What a great post. Cute turkeys - I'm totally going to copy you and do that with my girls tomorrow! I am thankful for YOU. :) Miss you.
Very cute turkeys. It's all about the gratitudes for sure. Great shots too!
so, why the name change?
For fun! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Cute turkeys!! I did a grateful journal once for three months where each night I would just right 3 things I was grateful for each day and it was amazing what you start to notice and how each day you become more and more grateful! So important to do!!
i LOVE those turkeys. They are so stinkin cute!! I'm working on an attitude of gratitude. It's a good thing!
I'm thankful for you too. Looks like you've got your priorities straight!
Yep, that is my beau. He is coming home over Christmas break to meet the fam. Should be some fun times. Liz and Sarah want to do some initiation activities and Mom and Dad have already pulled down the family videos. Oh, dear.
I always love reading your posts. I love making paper turkeys at Thanksgiving time.
Post a Comment