•TJ, to Shalynn: “The fireman comes to my house every day because I say bad words so I get hotsauce and the man has to come and put the fire out in my mouth.”
•TJ was tormenting the dog as usual. PDitty: “That kid needs to learn to control his actions!”
•Ben told PDitty he wanted to get rid of the dog. Pditty said, “If you buy me a $500 aquarium at Costco!” Ben: “No way!” PDitty: “Tough choices dad!”
•Mom: “Where are you going?” PDitty: “Upstairs to release my anger!”
•PDitty: “You’re not the WORD POLICE!”
•TJ: “Dad, are we going to the pumpkin hatch?”
•TJ: “I’m BLESS-YOU-ING!” (sneezing)
•PDitty, fighting with Tman: “I’ll show Mr. LA-DI-DAH who’s boss!”
•Tman (to mom): “I don’t WANT you to come to preschool with me, ‘cuz you’re gonna eat all my food and treats!”
•TJ (to Grandpa): “Can we trade KoKo (Grandma’s dog.|)? Tilda wants YOU, cuz we’re gonna rip her out. Cuz she poops all da time.”
•TJ: “Tinkle all da way.” (Jingle all the way.)
•TJ: “Mom, can you put on Alma and the Chick-munks?” (Alvin and the Chipmunks.)
•Tman, to mom: “You’re so cute!”
•TJ, to mom: “I love you more than the whole day!”
•TJ, to mom: “Are you telling da troof?” (the truth). I couldn’t find something he was looking for.
•TJ: “If I yell on Friday, I get hiccups. If I yell on Tuesday, I get a headick (headache).”
•Pditty, to mom: “Your husband drives me nuts.”
•PDitty fasted for the first time. He sat sipping his sacrament cup for as long as he could muster and then leaned over and whispered, “Mom, after this can I have a refill?”
•Parker, to dad: “Dad, I’m mad at mom. Let’s go take her and put her in the garbage can and put a rock on it so she can’t get out!”
•TJ: “Is a piece of crap a bad word?” “Is butt a bad word?” “Do we touch our privates mom?” MOM: “No, we don’t.” TJ: “Yes we do!” (He’s on a roll-can you tell this kid LOVES to get a rise, or what?!)
•TJ: “Oh hell. I’m gonna kick you.” (And proceeds to kick Parker in the back.)
•TJ: “Damnit. Does that suck?” (I had dropped something.)
Editor's note: My kids really ARE sweet kids. And I don't know WHERE TJ learned those words?! He must have a killer memory because I gave up swearing MONTHS ago! LOL (Couldn't be that I slip up ONCE in awhile.)
11 comments:
Priceless.. these can't all be real can they.. too good to be real, I think you made them up.
My husband drives me nuts too!! :) Love your little stinkers.
Dont you just love what comes out of your kids mouths it is sooo funny. I love how you write them down...some things are worth remembering; just too good to forget.
Dont you just love what comes out of your kids mouths it is sooo funny. I love how you write them down...some things are worth remembering; just too good to forget.
oh my gosh. Those are hiLARious!!!
My favorite, though:
“Your husband drives me nuts.”
Oh man - the Dillon6 took my favorite - your husband drives me nuts is priceless.
And you are funny that hell and dammit are your worse words. Trust me that my little ones have repeated far worse words.
Posts like this are so so so my favorite. You have a fun household, and that sense of humor is inheritied. They will love those saved comments when they get older. You are so smart to save them!
my favorites are "your husband drives me nuts." and "i'm going to go release my anger." just too cute.
i love that you do this for the kids. i'm going to have to start doing this when preston starts talking.
That is hilarious!! How the heck do you manage to keep a straight face?
Hilarious! Pditty's comment,“your husband drives me nuts” is the best!!!
I can't believe you remember all that!! do you write it all down?! They are so cute and so smart with some of the things they say!! you have to be so careful what you say because one way or another is't going to come right back out :)!! so you changed your address to your blog? I like it!
Post a Comment