Top, L to R: niece, brother, me, PDitty
Bottom, L to R: dad, brother (he doesn't look so much like the rest of us, but how would YOU feel if you were left out! maybe you wouldn't care if you were him...after ALL, he didn't end up with the "dominant pug nose" like the rest of us!), sister

What do you think? See a resemblance?
22 comments:
Yea your brother and your neice wow that is crazy. Well all of you look like you are out of the same mold...that is pretty funny
nope...don't see it. :) Wow!
very cute...will your sis be thrilled with the up the nose shot or what... :)
It's a good thing ya'll are so cute cause we wouldn't want so many of you otherwise.
It would have been nice if you would have actually chosen a picture of me with make up on and my hair combed instead of me in my pj's with no make up and a morning face! Thanks a lot! I owe you one.
Don't forgot Nicole, she looks just like the rest of us!
Also, by the way....thanks for posting the double chin! You are in big trouble!
I love when there is a simular look though out families. And YES, you totally all look alike. What a good looking family--and I like the nose :)
yes ... you all have a quality about your face that is the same ... I think it's the shape. I think it's nice when a family all looks alike.
such a bunch of crazies, is your house decked for the holidays?
Merry Christmas!!! :) So are you all decked out for the holidays???
Clearly your family!!! My family is the exact opposite, none of us look (or act) ANYTHING alike. I should post pic's so you can see.
I think the Willey family is a "HOT" looking group of people. Hopefully Jozie can get in there someday so we can join the genes!
That is so cute! You all look great and yes I see the resemblance.
I know what ya mean though...all my life I've heard - "you're a burton aren't you?"
Crazy! Good thing you're all so darn cute!
You all have a cute twinkle in your eye....what a cute family! DANG, you look alike!
Wow, that's crazy but fun, my family is all over the place but I love to see bits of me in my kids.
are you kidding me!? of course!!!
have you found a way to change the blog background now that you don't lose all the other info?
I didn't even know Tanner broke a sword. And no, I don't want you to replace it. Swords are as common as gas around here!
I agree with your sis...........you could have given her a decent pix! Where's your mom in the equation? She's not in there!
thanks for including me. Someone has to be the best looking I guess it might as well be me.
Well, I hope they all have your crazy personality too and not just looks--that is what makes you doubley wonderful!
I love your family... but hey...where's youre mom? She's my favorite! Tell her I say Hi when you get a chance.
Post a Comment