Sunday, November 9, 2008

ALRIGHT ALREADY!

I've taken quite a bit of flack for the picture I posted of my sister. For the record, I too, am in my pajama's with NO MAKEUP ON, and that was pretty much the only picture I had of her on my laptop. Here is a picture of her looking a little more like herself. Love you sis. You ARE beautiful and I'm glad you're my sister.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

She IS gorgeous. I love her hair. And yes, you look remarkably alike. Her daughter is pretty too.

austin and cherisse said...

Holy crap I thought that was you! Great now I have two marshas on my hands. So my friend in my ward is moving to washington and I convinced her to move to mapple valley...so she is moving to m.v. in may.

Melain said...

Yes, that IS a much better picture. I love you with blonde hair, BTW! Will you ever go back to that?

satcy said...

Wow, you guys look alike. Fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm still way better looking

Jolley Family said...

Kristi is goregeous no matter what she's wearing. Her daughter is adorable!

Christy said...

Wow, thanks guys...and thank you Niki for posting a different picture, and btw Doug...good try! lol
ps...love you too sis!