and sometimes a little bit SOUR:
(This is the "My face is swollen because I'm pretty sure I just screamed for OVER AN HOUR because my mom put COLD lotion on me." look!)
This kid seriously has determination. One requires the patience of Job(Biblical Prophet) and the strength of an ox when dealing with him at times. But on the other hand, he is the BEST snuggler and the sweetest little thing EVER! "I love you mom. SO much!" Melts my heart.
18 comments:
Wow...did he sleep really well after that episode? He looks worn out! Now...I want to see the picture of you after dealing with it for 1 hour!
May i have the sweet one and you can take the sour one? He is adorable!
I dont blame you buddy...your mom is mean very very mean! You can come stay at my house anytime!!! : )
Yea my favorite thing is...O its Nicki gotta go talk to you later...um hello!
marsha marsha marsha...nicki nicki nicki...whatever!
with a face like that he will get away with murder!!! what a honey cakes.
Love the photos! And brings back memories of those RARE times when I was less than angelic as a child. :)
Those puppy dog eyes will take him places. He's SO cute!
I love how he still has the baby look....so cute!
Hello...I hear you!
Good thing he's so dang darling!
I hate it when my kids freak out for no reason over silly things like that!!
B
Cabbage Soup Diet
Seriously darling. That first picture makes me want to just grab him and give him a big hug. What a doll!
Thank goodness they're cute, hugh? Same goes for my four yr old. Does it end?
this made be laugh. cute. puffy. face. i have missed you. think of you often!
Such a cute little guy. He is adorable...which only means he will get away with murder more often than not! Fun for you. :)
He is so dang cute, even when he is sour!
Hey Nikki,
How can you get mad at that cute little face. It's a good thing these kids are so cute. It makes it a lot easier to have patience at these kinds of moments.
You take the greatest pictures, you are such a good photographer.
Christy
that is so cute! isn't it funny how your little boy can just push you to the edge and then melt your heart.
ps. do your readers not know who )JOB is;)?
Oh my gosh what a doll! Those eyes just melt my heart.
Post a Comment