OH MY! We have a running joke in our house about Clomid. I change into somebody totally different!It's good to send the warning out in advance. Good thinking! :-) Good luck with your journey.
That's very exciting!!!! I wish I could talk to you on facebook. That was a good way to communicate. Call me any night. I'm usually home alone. I'm so excited that your doing it again.
14 comments:
WHAT! are you going for #3!?!
Does this mean you are back on baby making status? Good Luck! I am excited for you guys!
Check you out! :) Hilarious post.
OH MY! We have a running joke in our house about Clomid. I change into somebody totally different!It's good to send the warning out in advance. Good thinking! :-)
Good luck with your journey.
I know what that's for....YEAH!!! :)
Talk about a post that leaves you guessing... are you prego? Trying? On it? Or just wrathful?
Nice, but don't talk to Marisa. You'll probably encourage her to make the plunge as well. I hope it all goes well!
That's very exciting!!!! I wish I could talk to you on facebook. That was a good way to communicate. Call me any night. I'm usually home alone. I'm so excited that your doing it again.
hA HA! I took it days 3-7 and my family wishes they could have moved out after my PMS and then Clomid-induced PostMS.
Good luck!
curiosity strikes at the phrase "tread lightly".....hmmm having visions of a wee widdo bennett doing flutter kicks in utero :)
blessings your way pretty
good luck!
lol! We might tempt fate and try Clomid in the spring too. Good luck-our fingers are crossed! :)
you'll need a good fan ... preferably with a remote.
You are too funny! Good luck to you! Hope to see you growing soon!
Post a Comment