Hey Niki, I just loved all of the answers from your kids. I love that idea. I'm going to have to ask my kids these questions. That was so cute. Hope things are going great for you guys. The kids are darling!!!!. Talk to you later
WOW! Well, as you know I am not the best blogger but when ever I come over I look through a ton of your blogs and all I can say is WOW! You lead such a fun crazy life--I'm totally impressed with all you have done in the past few months! Your kids are hIlArIoUs with all they say--and are so cute!! Can't believe they are old enough to be doing what they are doing! Happy late birthday and hope that clomid works!!
10 comments:
Here's to hoping for triplet girls. :)
Good luck!! I will be keeping you in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
hormonal niki is one of MY favorite nikis :)
Been there, done that. I feel for you and am wishing you guys a skipped period soon! Hang in there. Love you!
I could be your surrogate, but it will cost you.
Hey Niki,
I just loved all of the answers from your kids. I love that idea. I'm going to have to ask my kids these questions. That was so cute.
Hope things are going great for you guys. The kids are darling!!!!.
Talk to you later
Wow, three threw me for-a-loop. Best of luck.
I'm thinking you might n joy my latest post....
called "Nurturing Sam's Narcissism"
lol
prego my ego?...i had never heard that before, you crack me up!
WOW! Well, as you know I am not the best blogger but when ever I come over I look through a ton of your blogs and all I can say is WOW! You lead such a fun crazy life--I'm totally impressed with all you have done in the past few months! Your kids are hIlArIoUs with all they say--and are so cute!! Can't believe they are old enough to be doing what they are doing! Happy late birthday and hope that clomid works!!
Post a Comment