why is it that whenever you make an important decision (i.e. "let's have another BABY!") all H.E.L.L. breaks loose? my kids have been driving me INSANE lately. and not only that, ben is in india for 10 days and happened to be gone during the "key time" so i took that gosh-forsaken EVIL prescription for NOTHING?! i think i've decided to go with plan B...
you ready for a little "outpatient procedure" babe? i think i am! :)
sorry to disappoint folks, but i just don't think i have it in me. if i stay on this stuff my children may end up in custody of the state, and i may end up in WESTERN state!
do you remember those things your mom used to say that you just didn't GET? you know the ones like: "i hope you have one JUST like you, so you know what you put me through", or "i love you, but i sure don't like you very much right now". let's just say, MOM, i RELATE! its a darn good thing my kids are so cute, because if they were UGLY, would probably beat them both.
i decided i'm going to start recording the good, the BAD, AND the ugly now! i haven't figured out how to download it yet, but i captured a GREAT video of tman throwing a fit in the kitchen the other night, jumping up and down in the puddle of fresh urine he deposited on the floor. he then slips and falls flat on his back and proceeds to roll around in it. its super cute.
you know how you go in at night and see them sleeping and you think "what an angel"? and then you go to bed feeling SUPER guilty because you lost your patience or got frustrated with them...well every time i get to beating myself up, i think i'll pull it out, JUST FOR FUN! :)
thx for letting me rant and rave. i do love my kids, but lets be honest, HARDEST job EVER!!!
14 comments:
"One day you will be REALLY glad when you get your period, you'll see...." Talk about hearing your moms words in your head...
I love your honesty and I REALLY want to see that video!!
"Get Real" Niki is also one of my favorites Nikis'
2 "high energy" kids surely counts as a dozen of the placid quiet ones right?
Oh my! Can't wait to see THAT video! My sympathies.
I thought I was the only one with kids like that. It's nice to know I'm not alone. :)
it's true.. we have all been there. Devils dressed as little Angels. Where's this video?
That video would be a hit. Save it for his first date too...that'd be a good one! :)
Oh man...good luck with everything! I love how you said that video of Tman is super cute. You're hilarious.
You know, we really can't build real relationships with others unless we are sincere and share the ugly, too, sometimes. You've inspired me to put up an UGLY on my blog, just to keep it real! It's perseverance through the uglies that really inspires me, not that image of perfection we are so prone to displaying. Thanks and can't wait for the video.
Yep, I totally relate. Love the honesty and can't wait to see the video!
amen sister
I'll toast to that!
I don't know if this will work, but I have a link for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk1r1ma8Bq4
Aaah!! Ben was GONE?? Too hilarious about Tanner! I'd love to see that video. And I def. agree; TOUGHEST job EVER!! I can't imagine taking mind-messing medicine on top of that!
I feel like that all the time and i am not taking that medication. I feels good to know that I am not the only one who has had those moments and feelings!
I am there myself right now. Everyone usually posts only the good and I think ,"Wow I must be the only one having a breakdown." I would love to see the video, I have a few myself... One of Cole at 2 telling me that MY mom should have never had me!!!!
Post a Comment