WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Ask your child the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
Because if your dad died you would have a mom. Cuz if your dad died, you would not have a parent, and so its like you have a unique dad, but its called a mom.
How did God make mothers? Um, this is a hard question. Uh, well, I don’t know! That’s a tough question.
What ingredients are mothers made of ? Uh, mist. Like first they you’re like a ghost, first you’re a spirit. They make it out of a mist like cloudy stuff, and then they take some of the dead bad peoples’ skin and make moms.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom? Because we fit! Cuz like we’re all the same color skin and families fit.
What kind of little girl was your mom? She was a Willey! She was a nice and cheerful girl who lived in Puyalllup!
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him? That he fits and that you guys fell in love and then you got married and then you had me first and then you had tanner second and then you guys fit now! So when you had tanner he had brown eyes and when you had me I had blue eyes. Cuz you were the first one born before dad so I got blue eyes first and then dad was born second and so then tanner came in and he got brown eyes like dad.
Why did your mom marry your dad? Cuz she loved him!
Who's the boss at your house? Parents. Mom, cuz she’s older than dad and she’s always home and dads always at work so she’s the boss. She’s in charge.
What's the difference between moms and dads? Womens have long hair and dads have short hair, sometimes. Cuz I’ve seen a boy who has really long hair.
What does your mom do in her spare time? She plays with us!
What would it take to make your mom perfect? A lot of love, and treating her nice.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be? To make her never grumpy.
12 comments:
Kids say the darndest things! So cute. I'm going to have to ask Alex these questions. Oh and by the way, what is the411onniki? I saw it on my blog traffic. Not at all my business but just curious if you want to share!
That was way too cute. I can't imagine you being grumpy!
way more interesting than our answers!
Good for you! I totally need to get on top of my journal writing.
I'll bet if you asked, my kids would say I'm made out of dead bad people's skin too. Too funny!
I am still smiling at those answers!!! I think Mist is my favorite Mom ingredient!!!
love it! I'll have to ask Preston!
love it! I'll have to ask Preston!
oh man...I can only imagine the answers I'd get... ;)
priceless!
So cute, what a little smartie!
So CUTE. I wish someone could make ME never grumpy.
Post a Comment