Tuesday, September 30, 2008

how many words are THESE pictures worth???















We LOVE our little IMP! Especially when he's asleep...

19 comments:

fam stories said...

Could your boys be any cuter? they are adorable! Don't worry, just call when you can, I'd love to talk! How's the clomid going? Are you preparing for twins or more? I hope it goes well for you. Talk to you soon,

Cynthia

satcy said...

Those are so cute! Love the sleeping picture.

Mommy Shar said...

can I take him home..please please!!

Kerry said...

So fetching cute!!!

Christy Ivory said...

Love your pict's of the kids. They are so cute.
I have also been wanting to let you know how cool your intro picture is. I love it.
Talk to you soon

Sarah J. said...

He looks like he's either concentrating really hard and really mad in the last one- how's that when he's sleeping?!? WAIT... IS he sleeping???!!!

Rachael said...

sweetest picture ever of the boys sleeping - cute, cute boys!!

Shalyn & Joe said...

gotta love little boys!

The Dillon 6 said...

SO cute!! you could TOTALLY throw another into the mix. ;)

Schiess Clan said...

So cute, both of them! Love that they are both asleep with bears... and grams blanket of course!

Zappe Family said...

I LOVE the silly faced pics! So cute...and...of course the sleepy one too. Tanner needs to come play with Mitchell sometime! :)

Carpx2 said...

Are these boys to stinkin cute! Man do you have your hands full, and I do mean FULL! Love to your Family. Patti "C"

Carpx2 said...

Boy do you have your hands full, and could they be any cutier? I don't think so. Love to the family. Patti "C"

Carpx2 said...

Could these boys be any cutier? I don't think so. Love to your family Patti "C"

Anonymous said...

seriously...he is one of the dang cutest boys i've ever seen! so cute!!!

Terra said...

Such fantastic pictures!!! I love the one of them asleep...priceless.

Sharie McCraney said...

Love the second to last. He looks so warn out from all the different emotions. I know where he gets it!

amy germer said...

i love his little necklace, he is too cute!

Melain said...

the REAL question is: How much $ are these pictures worth! Or when your boy is bigger, how much good behavior. I'm sure you'll be able to bribe him with these at some point. And THAT is worth a lot more than words!