Last night we went to the Fair with our friends the Wengreens. The boy had a BLAST and got to bed WAY too late AGAIN, but it was worth it. We ate our way through-crusty pups, scones, elephant ear, AND curly fries! YUM. It was $1.00 ride day too, so the rides were actually AFFORDABLE!
T-Man totally digs motorcycles. I hope he grows out of it! Seriously, antibacterial hand wash is quite possibly the best invention EVER.
Gotta LOVE Krust Pups! It's a fair tradition.
Customized tattoo-green spider web! Gotta love our little Mini.
T-Man had his first OFFICIAL day of preschool today! He had a blast and I enjoyed not having to hurry back from the gym! It took my by surprise, however, when I ALMOST got choked up when I realized BOTH my babies are in school now! "Look [what] I made!"
This is quickly becoming the LONGEST POST EVER, but we've had too much FUN this week! I beat up on myself so much for my lack of patience and selfishness that I feel inclined to record the GOOD things as much as I can! :) This afternoon the boys made a waterslide in the backyard (yeah we FINALLY attached the slide to the playhouse on SUNDAY-I know, so evil-after a YEAR! It took some reconfiguring and a little work, but it was worth it. The boys are LOVING it!)
PS-I promise, I DO feed my kids! :) This was a staged pose-funny kid...
How 'bout those RIBS?!
Typical T-man: "Mommy, do we touch our privates?" Me: "No." T-Man: "I do!" Funny kid LOVES to get a rise out of me.
17 comments:
cute, cute, cute. love the fair, love preschool, love the slide, and love the camping, but photograph of the post goes to cutie pie tj with his camping light stuck on the top of his head...seriously, could he be any cuter!?!?
Fun sleepover in the playhouse. I love that you already went to the fair too. So jealous! :) Cute pix!
What fun times, I wish I was your kid. I love the sleepover idea. Thanks for sharing such precious pictures. Your kids are ADORABLE!!
Okay, you are just about the coolest mom ever! A sleepover in the backyard on a school night even. Shhh...don't tell my kids. They will feel neglected. What they don't know won't hurt them. Oh, side note. I found Jaycee upstairs digging through all my boys' cars and making a pile. She said she was picking out the best ones for Tanner.
Looks like fun times at the Bennett house.
Love the pic of the headlamp and Tanners head and he is going to love that pic of him touching you know where, when he is older! Looks like you had fun at the Fair--I think we are off to visit on Thursday!
I think this weather is an excuse for ANYTHING!!! Looks like you are smart enough to make the best of it while you can! Nice job COOL MOM ON THE BLOCK
You are so funny about the fair, I am pretty sure you haven't missed it since like 1982! Love you guys and wished we could have been there with you. I could go for a crusty pup right now!
Can I come live with you for the week?!? GREAT FUN!!!
We had such a great time at the fair last year until we realized Vale was too little for the rides. We left the ride area as he screamed, cried his eyes out, arched his back, the whole bit! Jared and I could not stop laughing because we had never seen him act like that! We can't WAIT to take Vale to the fair just to ride the rides! Is every Monday $1 ride night??
I'm glad you had such a great first week of school! ;)
I love that Tanner could fit INSIDE his backpack!
I love that Tanner could fit INSIDE his backpack!
FUN is right! We have never been to the Fair. I wonder if this will be our year...
I LOVE the fair too! SO white trash, greasy, fun, and yummy! Ben looks just like CHRIS in that pic w/ his hands up! What a fun camp out and backyard u have. I laughed at that conversation w/ Tanner. Savanna and I have that conversation a little too often. They love to do the opposite of what we say.
Your such a cool mom and your kiddos are so darn cute.
My kids love to go camping out back too with their DAD of course. Um I am not camping with the nasty bugs esp. when I have a bed like 10 feet away...no thank you! But they love to roast marshmellows and hot dogs and have a camp out.
Looks like you had lots of fun. It's good to enjoy the good memories, we're not perfect any of us! You're a great mom!
Cynthia
What a great end to the summer - water slides, the fair, sleeping in the playhouse, preschool. Wow! What a lot of fun!
Post a Comment