He wrote in his baptism journal tonight:
I PRAYED ABOUT MY DECISION TO BE BAPTIZED AND FELT: "Very happy and filled with love!"
I WAS BAPTIZED BY: "My Dad. :) "
I ASKED HIM TO BAPTIZE ME BECAUSE: "I wanted to do it for Jesus!"
I WAS CONFIRMED BY: "Ben."
I ASKED HIM TO CONFIRM ME BECAUSE: "I wanted Heavenly Father and Jesus to be proud of me!"
WHY THE SACRAMENT IS IMPORTANT TO ME: "Because I love Jesus!"
FEELINGS I HAD BEFORE BAPTISM: "I felt nerves (nervous)."
FEELINGS I HAD AFTER BAPTISM: "After the baptism I felt really warm inside."
IN PRIMARY, I LOVE TO LEARN ABOUT: "Jesus."
MY FAVORITE SCRIPTURES ARE: "Alma Chapter 19". (When I asked him about this chapter he said, "I don't know, I just put that down because I didn't know what to put." He's such a funny kid!)
MY SPECIAL PRIMARY MEMORIES ARE: "When we sang a fun song."
MY FAVORITE PRIMARY SONG IS: "Called to Serve Him"
Pditty-we are SO proud of you! We love your more than anything. You are such a good boy.
I hope you never forget the way you feel today, and that you always remember that you are a child of God!
Daddy & PDitty, Dressed in White!
14 comments:
how exciting! I didn't realize your oldest was older than mine (Brielle will be 8 on the 20th) I am nervous for her big day, but happy!
Congrats.
I am so sad that I wasn't able to go. I heard it was really good and he was a little cutie. Congrats to him--and I love his journal answers!
Sorry I missed it. Congrats!
That was really neat to see him be baptized. Mitchell loved it too! Congratulations from us!
What a great event! I am sad we were not there, I wish that we could have been. parker is such a good boy and I know you made it so special for him.
We love you!
Linds
great pictures! I love his journal entries. I wonder if I can get Malcolm to sit down and write answers to the questions...it could take all summer.
Oh, happy day!
Congrats, P-ditty! What a special day and everyone looks so sharp. You should all be in a magazine! LOVE the journal questions and answers...I'll have to remember that!
Hey there Bennett's. Glad to have found your blog. What a special day, a day you all will remember for a long time. Happy to see you all doing well.
Cortney Casper
Great pictures! Niki, you look really pretty. I'll have to show Jordan these pictures so he'll be even more excited about his baptism. Did you have a lot of family in town?
What a gorgeous family!! I can't believe the he's 8!!!! I still can't believe that you moved from Utah 7 years ago! He is so cute in what he said--they really know so much at 8--Somebody sure knows what He is doing! You got such good pics--he will LOVE those with all the family when he gets big! Glad everything went well!!
Oh, and believe or not, I was growing out my hair to see what color it really was and THAT is how dark it is now!! Well, I was liking it, but everyone else wasn't (namely RYAN) so I guess I will get it highlighted again...maybe next time...
and yeah, I think SF is a LITTLE on the liberal side--I guess Ry's just going to have to suck it up you know:)! (btw, he has changed and not quite so over board with the politics--he's actually a moderate now--never would have guessed huh!)
Love ya cutie!! LL
congrats parker! wish we could've been there
What a great event Nik. You look beautiful. Great idea on the questions and answers. I never did that with Eden. Now it's too late. She's wondering why she got baptized. Now what?
How fun! BTW, hang in there. You can do this! Call me if you need too!
Post a Comment