i don't know WHAT the deal is, but for some strange reason both of my boys have developed some heinous sleeping habits at 3 years of age. PDitty finally seems to be over it (although he, too, ended up in our bed last night), and Tman is in it FULL SWING. he goes down just fine, but ends up in our bed EVERY night. i love snuggling with the little man, but he insists upon sharing my pillow and talks in his sleep. i have a serious stiff neck today. anyway, here are some other random sleeping pictures that we have captured over the past couple of months...the poor guy is so exhausted he falls asleep in the STRANGEST of places.
on the stairs...

in front of the fire place...
.JPG)
in a chair...

on the top step...

at the kitchen counter...
.JPG)
ON his brother...

and finally, IN the wardrobe! i started to panic because i coudn't find him ANYWHERE...

until i looked in here!
15 comments:
If it makes you feel any better...Téa still ends up with us most nights! (Yeah...she's 6.) I am so tired by the time she comes in that I rarely fight it. My dad thinks we are hopeless! You pick your battles, right!?!
We cracked up! Shawn and I were laughing aloud!
Hey Lady!
Have you been slipping your kids sedatives again? Be honest. We all do it. ;)
I love your blog! We'll have to be blogger friends now!
xoxoxox
This is hilarious! My favorite is the one of your little guy at the top of the stairs. I feel the same way sometimes! I love your blog, it's so much fun to read.
Silly boy Tman! He gets it from his Mama! :)
I love those pictures! ellie had a chronic problem falling asleep at the kitchen table for awhile. Come to think of it, I bet she was 3. She'd be holding an apple slice or a crayon and be sleeping so sweetly. and we have one of her sitting up on the couch totally zonked. I love it!
Those pics are too cute! I love it when they fall asleep in the funniest places!
He is soooo cute! Love that little man :)
Reminds me of pictures Mom has of Joe sleeping in the hallway. We have tons, seems like he used to sleep on the hallway floor more than in his bed. I found this quote and thought of you. It rang true with me.
"What gives value to travel is fear. It is the fact that, at a certain moment, we are so far from our ouwn country. We are seized by a vague fear, and an instinctive desire to go back to the protection of old habits.... Travel, which is likea greater and a graver science, brings us back to ourselves." ~Albert Camus, "Notebooks," 1935-1942
Oh, I feel your pain! Kennedy does and has done this since about 3 too! I STILL have an ache in my back from last night! I hate it because I always wake up mad that SHE is the reason I never feel rested. I don't even know WHEN she gets in our bed! This morning I ended up in HER bed. Does it EVER end?!?
That is so cute but, I'm sure you don't think so. We went through the family bed and we finally put an end to it when I found myself at the end of the bed every night! Good luck!
cute pictures! You're way more patient than I am...Our kids just don't sleep with us. Sometimes I am so mean that even when they come in after a bad dream, I give them a hug, kiss them and send em back to bed. poor kids.
That is hilarious! Where do you find the time to capture all these moments with your camera?
I absolutely love that!!! I don't know if I've ever heard of a little one sleeping in all those creative places. Very nice.
Niki,
That is so funny, I had no idea he slept in the most random places. Both of them are so dang cute. About India, I am so proud of you. For some reason I thought you were leaving tomorrow and I was going to call to wish you luck today, but it looks like I am a little late. I know you will have a great experience, I am sure life changing!
Love you,
Linds
Post a Comment