I have taken Taylor Hartman's "Color Code" test SEVERAL times over the past 12+ years, and EVERY TIME, I think for SURE I will get a different result, and yet, I never do. Here are my results...
You are YELLOW.
YELLOWS are motivated by FUN. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. YELLOWS typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.
YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When others interact with you, as a YELLOW you respond to them best if they take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions with you.
Understand that no two YELLOWS are exactly alike. Although you share the same core motivation as many others, your personality is still unique to you alone.
What color are you? Take the test here:
http://www.thecolorcode.com/abouthartman.html
What color are YOU?
9 comments:
I'm a BLUE for sure! Every time I take that test, I get BLUE! You are for sure a YELLOW Niki!
You are too cute! Here's a little inside scoop - your core color WON'T change. (Even though my extended family wishes mine would change from RED to anything else.) That is the whole idea - you came with a personality at birth and that doesn't change. But you can add other strengths (and unfortunatley weaknesses) to your personality. I am glad you are YELLOW - that is 1/2 the reason why I adore you. Can't wait to see you this summer!
I took it and I'm Yellow, too. But I don't think it's really me. Maybe I lied on the test?
I'm Blue!! What is a "sainted pit-bull"? Should I be concerned? :)
I'm Blue as well. I'm with you Shalyn on not knowing what a sainted pit-bull is. I even googled it and came up with nothing. Sainted and pit-bull don't seem to go together to me. Maybe I got up too early!
Okay, I did the test and I already knew what it would be....
I am totally YELLOW.
Fun test, enlightening to see how the child I was became the woman I am now. It made me wish I was still that carefree and innocent.
Adult life makes us so flippin "responsible" and "mature" -I hate it....can't we all act like third graders???
I'm a blue. Everyone here seems to be a yellow or blue. I wonder what that means?
Well, I haven't taken the test but Leslie and Wend swear I'm a blue. I guess I'll have to take the test and confirm it!
Holly
I haven't taken that test for years and sure enough I came out RED as I always did. Before I was RED core with yellow following closely behind with a sprinkling of BLUE. I rarely had white. What does that say about me? Come to me to solve a problem, but not a shoulder a cry on??
That was fun. I miss Terra.
Post a Comment