I'm spent the past 8 months teaching preschool to 6 two year olds, twice a week! We finished up the school year last Tuesday. I have to admit, it was REAL and it was FUN, but it wasn't always REAL FUN! It's really tough to have your own child in your class! They save their BEST MOMENTS for mom, you know?! The idea was that I would spend more quality time w/Tman, but it didn't always end up that way. It was a bit tough on all of us...hurrying PDitty out the door, quickly cleaning, getting ready and prepping for the day, and all BEFORE 9:30! Then of course there was the clean up after.
Anyway, I'm really grateful for the exprience, I really enjoyed teaching again, and I love them all dearly, but its nice to have a little extra time to myself again!
SIMPLIFY!!! I need to get that tatooed to my forehead.
"The Graduate"

"Popeye"

A+!
8 comments:
I too taught preschool to "be with" my oldest child. Well, let's just say I only did that for one of my kids.
Cute pictures of Tanner. He's the cutest kid! I could never teach PS. That is so not my thing! It will be so nice to have a break. I keep saying I'm going to quit my job. One of these days.......
cute, Cute, CUTE. 4 years ago I thought I'd try it, but then I didn't...and boy am I glad. ;) It goes along with the whole, "I love to plan; hate to follow-through" theory of life.
don't you just love that word? simplify? its just so pleasant. i have it on a piece of wood hanging in my house.
cute pictures. miss niki. so fuN. us mommies love mommies like you.
I think you should get a day at the spa for "graduation". Tanner is so cute. I am way impressed that you taught this year. Any news on when you'll be down this way in July?
Could he get any cuter? Kudos for you for teaching preschool, not sure I could finish without killing a kid, okay jk
Congrats on surviving. I'm totally there with you...co-ops and teaching PS wouldn't work for me either. Yikes! Tanner looks so cute though!
I hope you're also one of the graduates....or do you plan to teach again next year? :)
Post a Comment