Tuesday, May 20, 2008
FIRST GRADE FUN!!!
Pditty had his first grade program tonight. Like every proud parent would, I brought both the video camera and the still shot camera and worked my way right up front. He spent a lot of time day-dreaming and not-so-much singing, but we were still proud. It's OUR boy after all! Here he is chumming it up with his little friend Jaya. Quite the couple eh?! They look like poster children for orthodontia! Despite our best efforts, we've been unsuccessful at thwarting their friendship. We have had a few concerns over some of the stories she has told-one of which ended them up in the Vice Principal's office! Turns out the school frowns on stories about men in trees with guns?! On the bright side, in this day and age, we're just happy he likes girls! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I seriously about fell out of my chair when I saw the picture of his little friend smiling! You've got nothing to worry about when it comes to dental bills. Your boys are so handsome!!!
Parker is such a cute little dude.....Jaya all I can say is yikes! Be glad they are in elementary school and not high school, then you would really have something to worry about :)
i m little saddened by comment.what is 'yikes'abt little girl smiling,is physical beauty ur only criteria.
Looks like the anonymous blogger Does Not know you and took your comments out of context! And nice of them to write anonymous. It was such a cute post and I enjoyed it! Too bad that person had to ruin it for me.
sorry if my comment hurt anybody.
i was only reffering to comments posted and not the article(which was very funny).
so cute ... I always love going to school programs like that, they're very entertaining.
anonymous...my comment: "Yikes! Look at those teeth...WE better start saving now" was in reference to my SON'S picture below my comment. :) I can see how you mistook that and I didn't take offense to your comment at all. The only objection I have to my son's relationship with this little girl is that she hasn't been the best influence as far as teling the truth goes.
I know we went to Malcolm's 2nd grade concert...I better drag out some pictures or some day it will come back to haunt me. ;)
Cute pictures ~ and yours is not the only one with metal in his future...have you seen my kids?! Or me? There is no hope for them...
oh, my gosh - that's seriously LOL funny! What great pics.
He's sure a handsome little guy... and his little friend- she looks like quite the HOOT! Ha. I'm still laughing in my head. That's cute. He'll love it when he's like 16!
I love the couple! Parker is a stallion. I laughed out loud at many of the comments, especially when people get bent out of shape... got to love the bloggging world!
Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up (it's way past midnight!!) Those pictures are hilarious. Yeah, you might want to tell the little girls mom to do the same......save some serious cash. Thank goodness there is orthodontia and Kirby Nelson around the corner! I'm still laughing. I better go to bed. Hope your doing better today.
That is hilarious!! Better get used to it now cuz as they get older, these problems only get better!! (I mean the choosing friends you don't necessarily love!!)
With a cute face like that, be glad you only have 1 girl to worry about (for now!!!!) :)
Will you be around tonight (Sat)?
That is soooooo funny! Reminds me of the funny pictures of Kelsey's Bucky Beavers! They really would make great poster kids for Othodontia!
This is so dang funny...more so for me because Eden is in that same class. I love their antics!
Post a Comment