Sunday, March 16, 2008

its just a flashback...


can't seem to keep up w/the fridays! anyway, we were talking with some friends last night about the rediculous things husbands say sometimes. (sorry hon, i tried to think of an nicer way to put it...funny? silly? crazy? nope...REDICULOUS!)

i was reminded of the morning ben woke up and said, "pditty, we could win a blue ribbon prize for mom...she's quite the holstein!" (i was VERY prego-my-ego). let me just say, "WRONG THING to say to a pregnant woman!" i was actually a pretty good sport about it if i do say so myself. especially considering the fact that i WAS HUGE and i had a serious case of CANKLES. here's a picture of me with my sister-with a month to go! i was HHHHUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE! 50 lbs later...ugh.

8 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

prego but adorable! I wish I looked that good!

Zappe Family said...

So cute! I remember this actually and you looked great, as usual!! :)

cori said...

i still love flashback friday. love the red. and i loved the cankles. isn't it the most perfect word ever? you are so fun.

Sarah J. said...

If that's what huge looks like, than I'll take it!

Melissa said...

You look so cute and have the prego glow! Cute picture!

Kerry said...

Yeah....no more comments about looking huge...you're always a skinny-minnie! :)

Leslie Behunin said...

J did something similar when I was preg-o w/ Vale only he wasn't trying to be funny, he was serious! Major open-mouth-insert-foot! I'll have to tell you about it sometime.... :)

Corey and Lisa said...

you look great prego!