i have been so disciplined on my no-sugar, no-wheat/gluten diet, but in the past few hours, i have ingested 1/2 a peanut butter dream bar from mrs. fields, a "like-it" cake batter w/brownie ice-cream from cold stone, 2 mini twix bars, 4 "tag-a-long" girl scout cookies, and SEVERAL chocolate treats! and i loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT! i'm OUT OF CONTROL! anyway...i decided that my easter splurge should be 24 hours, starting TONIGHT! i'm not feeling so well right now though...
6 comments:
I love it! At 11:30 last night I said, "BAG IT! I'm starting now!" Although I had a very different reaction. I could only eat a couple pieces of chocolate before it made me sick! This morning I ate my FAV cookies, Girl Scout Samoas (LOVE THEM!) But even they tasted gross. GRRRRRR.....
oh Niki ~ you're HUMAN!!! You'll recover from this fall...and then be happy to fall off again at some point. ;)
you're so good ... I could NEVER not eat sugar. I'm addicted.
join the crowd... (except I never left it!) Ha. Good luck.
Lots of fun! :)
too bad I haven't been keeping up on your blog better or I would've dropped off veggies instead of bread! :)
Post a Comment