Sunday, March 23, 2008

my little fishy...






tman has been taking swimming lessons for the past 10 weeks and is doing GREAT! i signed him up out of necessity because he has NO FEAR when it comes to swimming pools. last year while visiting my parents in arizona, he fell in and while it scared the TAR out of us, it didn't phase him a BIT! he LOVES to run and jump in and is DETERMINED to swim unassisted. he finally got to show his stuff last week and i was so proud! not bad for a 2 1/2 year old!

6 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

He's a fish!!! You can totally tell that he's 'in his element' in the water! I love it! I need to sign Vale up, he loves the water, too!

The Dillon 6 said...

our kids love the water, too. I'll be nervous for Dana this year...the others can (at the very least) float themselves to safety. ;)

Mommy Shar said...

What a cutie. I want to get Alex in baby swimming lessons this summer at the pool by our home. Jason took them with his dad when he was the same age and had his photo in the local paper so we are thirty to get a similar photo. Hope you get feeling better and had a great easter! Love ya

Lindsay said...

I love those pictures! I need to get my kids in swimming lessons also. They aren't so fond of putting their heads under the water. Such a cute kid!

Zappe Family said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to sign Bubs up!

Corey and Lisa said...

It's so good for little kids to learn to swim! He looks like he is having fun!