
I call this one "Bertha". I was probably 6 or 7 years old here. Do you LOVE the bangs? The smirk totally reminds me of "pditty". I remember being quite a talker, even at this young age. My dad's friend loves to remind me about the time we were at the mall sitting on a bench and I was yacking his ear off. I noticed a couple of ladies staring at me and said, "Those ladies think I talk to much, don't they!? I don't think I talk to much! Do YOU think I talk to much?" It seems that I still haven't grown out of that trait!
I loved playing with dolls, jumping on the trampoline, running, arts and crafts and writing stories at this age. I was always a pretty happy kid with a disposition much like pditty's, for those of you that know him. Pretty whitty, (also known as a bit of a smart alec) and a strong conscience. So strong, in fact, that I often tattled on MYSELF because I couldn't take the GUILT!
14 comments:
That is so cute. You do totally look like p.ditty! Love the smile and the "bang part".
love the bangs!!
the conscience is a heavy burden. I stole some candy (when I was about 5) and I felt so bad that I cried and told on myself.
What's funny is that I can totally hear you saying that now, "these ladies think I talk too much..." You're quite the gal, Niki, that's why we all love you so much!
Diggin' the bangs! :)
i love the bangs. and your smile. you just look like your looking for trouble!!! love ya cute little self.
I don't know about pdiddy. I would say more like the "church Lady"
...and the figure 8 hair elastics w/ the plastic colored balls - for every outfit, no doubt!
Do you have any idea the company that does the books? If not, I will research more? Also, how do you get music on your site? I LOVE it! It's fun seeing all your family too! Thanks for pioneering the way in this for me. I've wanted to do this forever!
no, I'm right there with ya! I've turned to accupuncture, and using the herbs she recommends too, since she is an herbologist. My girls got ear infections when we were in Mexico, Jarom's mom took them in and had them on antibiotics, I came home, took them off antibiotics, and treated them with herbs, and they totally got better in a day. No more antibiotics to kill the liver, that's what I say!
So your compliments are incredible, thanks! That's funny, I lack a lot of energy, thanks to fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, which has been a blessing in getting us healthy and organic and more natural! I've homeschooled for almost 2 1/2 years. I LOVE it, I love the quality of time we spend together, I can teach individually at their own pace, and they aren't around the negative influences of the world for most of their days at such a young age. We plan on going all the way through high school, and depending on how well they score on ACT or the other test(mind failure-can't remember!), they can get into college like anyone else. Our field trips are fun too, with an LDS Homeschool group, so we love it! The blessings outweigh any fear!
Cynthia
bertha - you are too cute! you love to talk!?! so glad you've stayed true to who you are...we wouldn't want you any other way. love you!
you forgot about liking to torture your brother while your older brother held him down! Conveniently forgot that one didn't ya! Just kidding.
I LOVE this picture...looks so much like you still, minus the bangs. I think we all had the bangs at some point, didnt' we?
Nikki,
Thank you so much for your concern. I did finally resolve this issue. I just looked in the recycle bin on the front Icon, and I was so greatful to have found all of the pictures. Like I said, If I was a little bit brighter with all of this computer stuff I could have saved myself a lot of heartache.
Your family is so beautiful. I can see you in both of your kids.
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. That cannot be an easy thing to go through. I wish the best for you and your family.
Thanks again,
Christy
Post a Comment