the boys and i took full advantage of the sunny seattle days last weekend and went on a couple of BEAUTIFUL hikes! (ben was camping w/the scouts...) SNOQUALMIE FALLS "the 2nd little pig built is house of sticks"... when a man's gotta go, he's gotta go! (so much for finding a TREE pditty) TWIN FALLS...
Hey- GREAT photos! ;) No. Really. They are. :) What a fun week you had- and such a great wife for "letting" your husband go to scout camp and you hold down the fort. You're totally adventurous. I love it!
Cute new background! I miss you already! You probably dont read your comments all the way down because you have so dang many! I need to try to get faster!
11 comments:
Twin Falls is a nice little hike. And really pretty. One of our favorites.
Gotta love the peeing picture LOL is this what I have to look foward to?
How funny-love the gotta pee pic~ I have a few of Ian doing this. Sometimes I'm envious that they have it that easy.
Love the falls~I think it's time for us to take a hike.
so pretty -- where is it?!
Hey- GREAT photos! ;) No. Really. They are. :) What a fun week you had- and such a great wife for "letting" your husband go to scout camp and you hold down the fort. You're totally adventurous. I love it!
We have been LOVIN the sun to...bring it on!!!
gorgeous! I'm jealous of that nice weather!
Wow. Thats Beautiful Nik. Who needs Hawaii?
i love these pics. so fun to get out and enjoy the air and the trees. i miss it there.
You're a fun Mom! Love it!
Cute new background! I miss you already! You probably dont read your comments all the way down because you have so dang many! I need to try to get faster!
Post a Comment