So folks, here's the scoop. 22 views in ONE DAY (that's 66 in 3, and only 7 comments = around 10%), and NO COMMENTS?! What is up with that? Give the dawg a bone, would ya? At least say "hey" if you would be so kind. THIS IS A TEST, this is ONLY a test. And NO MORE POSTS until I get some comments-even if I don't know you! I need some PROPS from my PEEPS!
ciao for now...and maybe.......
FOREVER!!!!!
34 comments:
LOL Amen, I feel the same way especially when I look at my map and don't know anyone from an area that has been seen viewing my site. I am all for going on strike with you. =)
I just saw the flashback of Parker and I got tears in my eyes. I can't imaging seeing my little boy like that! You are so strong. But I loved the picture of Tanner--so funny! Gotta give credit for creativity! And about comments--I usually try to, but sometimes only have a few minutes to blogstalk so I don't have time to comment. But I love your posts--so don't strike for too long!!
hi nikki!
how are you?
i am commenting.
a lot!
hopefully helping you feel a little better about...
blogging.
i try to comment on everyones as much as i can.
some people do.
some people just stop by.
i always have something to say. i think.
and then sometimes i think i comment. forget to. and then realize, oh know, i forgot.
know i love you lots. i just typed word verif.
i think 12 times? no strikes for you k? no no not allowed.
hmmm...do you want me to post EVERY time I blog-stalk you, or just when I see a new hiLARious post? ;)
You need another comment today for sure since you are still on strick. I logged on and thought man she has a ton of friends, oh wait just one very nice friend sweet cori. =) Now get blogging!
You go girl!
I talked to Ben in church. Does that count?
I too have felt like giving up the whole blog thing lately. But then how would we stay in touch!?! I do have an excuse for not commenting until today - try down with the flu, strep and a glorified yeast infection all in the same weekend. Our home was a bit of heaven, I mean HELL on earth.
I'm here too! :) You did the math and calculated the percent!!! That totally crack me up! :)
I love your blog! Don't go on strike...I am so bad at leaving comments!
Oh my freak! You always get comments and tons of people look at your blog! Keep it going or I'll have to hurt you!
I agree...don't go on strike! I love your blogs!
Lady, we love you! Comments are hard to come by. Just know that when I leave one, it's the real deal. I am judicious with my comments. Because I am lame.
Ditto to all that's been said my sweets... keep on bloggin' on. love you!
Come on girl, you already get more comments than most of us do!
My first comment ever...Love you! You are a great blogger, don't stop!
I'm here too! :)
NOW i'm feelin' a little love.
Oh please girl-cry me a river! :) Seriously, I think all of my family are against leaving comments or something cause they all email me to comment -maybe they don't get it??? Anyway- you are loved and your Blog is well read!!! Keep it coming for your faithful viewers. :) Have a good one Nik!
Don't you threaten me!! Just jokes! It IS nice to get comments!
I'm here...it's so hard to keep up with your sense of humor, I just never feel like I have anything clever and witty to say...I just enjoy reading.
yeah, that's how i feel about the freeman family blog, except i guess we need more people to look at it besides me and u
Post a Comment