
its ALL ABOUT the cropped jackets! gotta love this dress. i don't remember a thing about this dance other than the fact that it took place in the early 90's and my date's name was matt. i hardly new him. hence the fact that i can't even recall his last name. pditty saw this and couldn't believe how "different dad looked". i then explained that it was not dad, but a boy named matt. "matt who?" says pditty. "i don't know", says i. which led to a lengthy discussion about the fact that i was NOT, in fact, in LOVE with this boy, i merely went to a DANCE with him. oh the mind of a 7 year old. "well then why is he hugging you?" (to which i thought...i'm not sure, but BELIEVE YOU ME, that's all that happened!)
14 comments:
Sweet look....kind of looks like you popped out of the church play "Saturday's Warriors!"....dad should be glad to see that you're in fact wearing hose!
Cute dress. You look like you just stepped out of Saved By the Bell or Full House!
so you've always been a slave to fasion? ;)
Tell pditty that if he looks closely he'll realize that you're pushing "Matt" away from you!!
Love it! The funny thing is those cropped jackets are popular again...not exactly the same as back then though. I also love the polka dots with the layered skirt! I think I had a skirt similar to that. So fun. I love it!
.....and those WHITE NYLONS!!!! :) That is a classis 80's picture. Love the background, dress, hair, everything! I can just hear Phil Collins 'Groovy Kind of Love' playing in the background! :) Too funny!
WOW that's a classic. Full house or Saved by the bell for sure. Remember how I said you ALWAYS look good no matter what. I take that back but just on this one picture LOL JK
Your face says it all!
awww. your little pdiddy. that is so sweet.
love the tights. love the dress. and the balloons. so 80's. you rock! and i still love these flashbacks. so love the idea.
That guys looks like Ben.
Look at my Blog, you been tagged. Lame hugh?
Love the balloons. I hated posing for dances. It was always so awkward!
Nice picture! Tag you are it-check my blog for deatils.
B
Honey - how come you never wear white hose anymore yet you still have them in the drawer? just kidding. love you.
Wow~you sexy thing. :) Gotta love the late 80's. I have always hated to dance. But I do have some of those old pics around.
Ok girl~where are your daily goings on posts?
you are too much fun, Niki. I love the conversation with pditty! that's the best part.
Post a Comment