shari, i don't mind a BIT! utube is not hard, but i did get a bit confused last night and it took me awhile to find where i needed to go. if you get stuck, let me know!
linds-did you have a nice time at the temple? i was planning on going, but my sitter was a no-show which left me scrambling at the last minute. let me know if you do it again!
6 comments:
Such a great tribute. I feel the same way. Thanks for sharing!
That is by far the sweetest tribute I've seen. Thanks for sharing.
I want this on my blog nicki, mind if I copy you? I haven't done a utbe link is it hard?
shari, i don't mind a BIT! utube is not hard, but i did get a bit confused last night and it took me awhile to find where i needed to go. if you get stuck, let me know!
linds-did you have a nice time at the temple? i was planning on going, but my sitter was a no-show which left me scrambling at the last minute. let me know if you do it again!
i thought i commented to you before. i watched this the other night and loved it...i will play it for brandon.
Post a Comment