Tuesday, January 29, 2008

POST SCRIPT...see original post below.

I too, learned so much from President Hinckley. He really made me feel like he cared about ME when he was speaking. Such a warm, loving man. I loved his sense of humor and the way he inspired me to greatness. I was surprised as well at my reaction. I didn't cry, I was shocked, but also felt SO happy for him that he is finally with his beloved wife. I can't imagine the reunions going on in Heaven right now.

3 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Amen! I couldn't agree with you more.

amy germer said...

It was a bitter sweet feeling. Happy for him but sad for all of us. I will miss him and his wonderful spirit.
I wanted to email you to reply to you but couldn't find it. So I will post a reply on my blog for you. Thanks, Niki it is fun blogging with you.

Corey and Lisa said...

Amen sister!