it looks cute! we didn't even attempt the whole family ~ just the kids was enough of a challenge. ;)
(my vlanace is not a cornice board...it's probably a designer's nightmare, but it's put up directly against the wall with little finishing nails...hard to explain, but it has a nice look I think)
O.k. I'm no good at this, so I think this comment is going with the wrong photo.
But, I was wondering if you stole those overalls from me? I sure hope they make a comeback, it would surely help with my muffin-top. Also, the dog was def. the better end of the deal as I have first hand experience with the ex.
5 comments:
Looks great! :) Oh the joys of family photos. How many tries did it take to get that one? :)
So is Parker singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"? You guys look great!
love ya, and merry christmas!
it looks cute! we didn't even attempt the whole family ~ just the kids was enough of a challenge. ;)
(my vlanace is not a cornice board...it's probably a designer's nightmare, but it's put up directly against the wall with little finishing nails...hard to explain, but it has a nice look I think)
O.k. I'm no good at this, so I think this comment is going with the wrong photo.
But, I was wondering if you stole those overalls from me? I sure hope they make a comeback, it would surely help with my muffin-top. Also, the dog was def. the better end of the deal as I have first hand experience with the ex.
Post a Comment