Sunday, October 14, 2007

REMLINGER FARMS...

We took the boys to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday. They had a great time riding ponys, a steam train, & roller coaster, jumping in the hay, taking pictures...okay, THAT wasn't fun, but bribery helped, and picking out pumpkins! It was a very fun, very expensive-but worth the money-day.





HELP YOURSELF TJ! and that's just what he did. too bad it wasn't ours...he found it under a bench. GROSS!




i LOVE this expression. SO INTENT! he seriously thought he was driving.















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest kids! ok, I'm a bit biased! Great pictures hon!

Leslie Behunin said...

Don't you love the family pictures taken when you're out having fun together?? I think those are the best. Tanner and the diet coke is hilarious!! Yeiks!! Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Zappe Family said...

We've never been to Remlinger Farms. Looks like a lot of fun. Niki, you look fab in those pics! Your family is so adorable!

cori said...

go tanner. i would've taken a drink too. where is remlinger? i know in all the 9 years we lived there, we did go there. i love it!

Sarah J. said...

Ha! I knew we passed you on our way out! I recognized your new "ride." Hope you had fun! Next time, we'll have to coordinate our trip together! :)

Lindsay said...

Adorable pictures of your family! Looks like you had a great time!

TR said...

Niki your hair looks great! I finally started a blog and just posted p patch pics as well!

Evecall said...

Tanner has the Sheila Willey pose down!! Very cute wish we were there with you guys. Boo Hoo!