I was going through P's Kindergarten artwork today and came across an old journal entry (scanner isn't working or I'd post a picture.) I've just gotta say...the English language makes NO sense! I mean check out this spelling: "I will ride my scuwder to the scool. Yes I will. I'm sereyis. Maybe. If my mom ses no I can't." PRICELESS!
3 comments:
As Trey has been writing we've been getting a lot of the same, all I can say is, that is how it sounds, but unfortunately that is not how it is spelled.
I'm embarassed to admit it but it took about 60 seconds to figure out what he was trying to say...sereyisly!!! :) That's a keeper!
You have been quite the busy little blogger! I loved reading your entries so I could catch up with the Bennett family. Your family is beautiful and the pumpkin patch looks like a blast! The family pic is so cute! As for the spelling...who knows where our phonetics were formed but I am with Parker on this one. Love you guys!
Post a Comment