Thursday, October 11, 2007

He walked on water...



P and I were having a discussion on prayer on the way to school. I have really been drilling prayer into his mind everyday. Me: "You can pray ANYTIME, ANYWHERE and Heavenly Father will ALWAYS hear you!" P: "How can He hear so many people at once?" Me: "I don't know, but He can. There are a lot of things that we won't know or understand until we die." P: "Does he have a body like me? Like with BLOOD?" Me: "Yep!" P: "I'm kinda like Jesus because once I walked on water." Me: "Oh REALLY?!" P: "Yeah! On the waterfall in the back yard!"
Oh the THINGS they say. TOO FUNNY.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I'm on the phone with Shari right now, she wants to hook us up. She thinks we'd be a good match! :)

cori said...

i think that is the cutest thing ever. i love it when "internalize" jesus. i remember when mackenzie was little, she asked me, "when jesus comes, will he come through the back door, or the front?"

kids are the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nik, I can't wait for the visit. I love to hear your music. It reminds me of the Good old Stink bomb at FHE, Boys caring christmas tree, Peppe le pu, Scooter, Bri Thorne Days. Oh...What did Chris(roomate) always say?

Bennett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bennett Family said...

i LOVED your post! those WERE the good ol' days. wasn't it "oh glorious" that kris used to say? and pepe le pew...i remember that term...where did we get that? remember GRAPE APE? can't wait to see you either! your friend posted on my blog i think. is it eve? i couldnt' find out how to get in touch w/her though?!

love ya,

nolte

Leslie Behunin said...

To me Parker does seem practically perfect in everyway! Oh wait, that's Mary Poppins...never mind!!

Bennett Family said...

ERIN...I CAN'T GET INTO YOUR BLOG! I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU. SHARIE SAYS YOU'RE WAY COOL AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! SHE'S A RIOT.