Sunday, October 28, 2007

girls, they wanna...they wanna have fun, girls, they wanna have...

FUN...and we did!

i went Christmas shopping in Oregon this weekend with 7 other friends (no sales tax = great savings!!!). we had a BLAST eating out, talking and laughing until 2 a.m. and shopping until we dropped--no kids, no hubbies, 2 nights ALONE!!! i missed the fam, but it was a MUCH NEEDED break! the best part is that i FINISHED my Christmas shopping! (with the exception of 1 more gift for Parker) WOOHOO! here's to the girls!!!

dinner at Olive Garden (Melanie, Daina, Adrienne, Camilla, Heidi and ME!)

a 2 story target with a special escalator JUST for the carts! (Camilla)

lunch at "who song & larry's"--excellent recommendation Lindsay...thx!!! (camilla, shaunie, me, daina, adrienne, jamie)

the LOOT...we barely had room for US in the cars!

daina, shaunie and adrienne...are we DONE YET??

10 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

That has to be a record! Done with Christmas shopping BEFORE Halloween. Unbelievable! That means you get to sit back, relax and just enjoy the holiday season!! Lucky!

It looks like you guys had a fabulous time!! Want to go again next week??!!

Terra said...

Done Christmas shopping!?! I am so impressed. I finished getting the little stocking stuffers for the count down to Christmas and thought I was on top of things until I read your blog! What a fun weekend! Now I really wish we lived there! :) And Pier 1 - are you serious!?! You kill me! Where do you get the energy and if it can be bottled, put in pill form or anything similar send it my way. Your entries make me laugh out loud. I love it! Thanks for being you. So refreshing!

cori said...

i am jealous. you are already done? i have officially not bought one thing. for anyone...

looks like you had a great time. love weekends away.

Zappe Family said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! I'll have to try for next year!

Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Wish we could have all gone together! I can't wait to get a little break away as well and get my shopping done!!

Sarah J. said...

What fun! Wish I could've made it. I want to go just to see that Target store! That's so cool- I think I have a small addiction to that place.

Marisa said...

Okay, now I really wish I had just gone both weekends! So funny about how crammed your cars were and staying up 'til 2am! I'm glad you all had so much fun!

Marisa said...

Okay, now I really wish I had just gone both weekends! So funny about how crammed your cars were and staying up 'til 2am! I'm glad you all had so much fun!

Evecall said...

Think of all the good deals I am going to get when I put all my Christmas Shopping off until Xmas Eve! SUCKER! Ha! HA! You plan aheaders think you are so smart, of course I will have to beat out some old ladies for everything I want but thats all part of the magic of Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a blast! Glad you liked Who Song's.