ME: "Don't touch that Tanner! Owie! It will hurt you if you spray it in your eyes." SQUUIIIIRRRTTTT!!!!!!!! Tanner: "OWIE! I HURT MY EYES!! WAAA......aaaHHH!" Sometimes we just have to learn things the hard way.
Gotta love it! I'm sure I'll have many, many moments like this too with Mitchell. I think "accident prone" should have been his middle name. Love the new look to your blog too! It's so YOU!
3 comments:
ME: Riley, don't chop those scissors like that. You're going to cut your face.
RILEY: Chop. Waaaaa! 16 stitches under bottom lip.
ME: Riley, don't bounce that plastic bat on the cement like that. It's going to pop up and hit you in the face.
RILEY: Bounce, pop. Waaaaa! 2 stitches in upper lip.
ME: Riley, don't jump on the trampoline with all those kids at the same time. You're going to get hurt.
RILEY: Jump. Waaaaa! Cast on leg.
Good luck, Niki!
Love the new background. Very classy.
Gotta love it! I'm sure I'll have many, many moments like this too with Mitchell. I think "accident prone" should have been his middle name. Love the new look to your blog too! It's so YOU!
Post a Comment