
You're dramatic and unpredictable, like biting into a scoop of rocky road ice cream. Like rocky road, you can be a little bit nutty (or a little bit marshmallowy) depending on your mood. Your friends never know what they're going to get when they hang out with you – sometimes you're calm and sweet, and sometimes you're enthusiastic and flirty.
I saw this test on a friend's blog and thought I'd try it out! Turns out I'm Rocky Road...So what do you think?
4 comments:
I'd have to say that is you to a T. Aren't you a yellow too? (Color code...was that the fun-loving spontaneous one...) I have to say that we love your music playlist. Aaron and I have had the Yaz song stuck in our heads for two days now! I insisted that the singer was a man...YOUTUBE proved me wrong though! Yikes...she sounds like a man! Thanks for the reminiscing.
Mint Chocolate Chip (personal fav) Smart, witty and made a great first impression with a bit of flirtiness, or so I'm told. :) I was just glad it didn't tell me I was vanilla!!
I'm vanilla. I felt the same way as Leslie until I read the description: You are a calming influence and enjoy peace and simplicity. That's fine as long as I'm not boring!
Is it any surprise that I am right there with you as a Rocky Road? This was fun!
Post a Comment