Tanner was SO angry that I would DARE close the door while going to the bathroom that he rammed it hard enough to dislodge the screws! YIKES! If past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, then I am REALLY scared for the teen years! Time for a nap (and some anger management!).
2 comments:
HOLY COW!!! That is one strong, mad little boy! As sweet as they can be, I'm learning that little boys come with quite a bit of aggression! Vale is in this head banging stage when he gets mad/frustrated. One of these days he's going to knock himself out cold.
Wow! So...another kiddo is out of the question? :)
Have you started Tanner's "tab" yet? (oh...that's so nerdy accountant-minded of me...) Hey, think of it this way, maybe he'll be really assertive and independent. (Although...that's not too great when fighting the teen years.)
Post a Comment