I know, I'm pretty much perfect huh?! Or so it would appear. I have been thinking a LOT lately about how often we compare our worst selves to everyone else's best selves. It's really too bad, because we ALL have our dark closets, and you know what?! I'm COMIN' OUT of mine...
This is what its REALLY at our house like behind closed doors...
Hi - I'm back...4 years later. If I had finished this post, I'm guessing you would have seen pictures of my "stash and dash" pile (everyone has one), crying children, me in my pj's, clothes on the floor of the laundry room, etc. The point = we're ALL imperfect. Comparing ourselves to others is a tool of the Adversary. We judge others AND OURSELVES in the blink of an eye. Our Savior invites us to practice compassion and to love one another (this includes self). If you are struggling with not feeling like you're enough, pray to see yourself through His eyes. You might be surprised with what you learn. You are DIVINE. You are chosen. You are seen. You are HIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment