Saturday, November 3, 2012
Gratitudinous Numero Dos
I may be a day late, and a dollar short, but yesterday - and everyday - I am grateful for my sister! I've been so blessed to have her in my life not only as a friend, but as a role model to look up to. She has been a great example to me physically (she inspired me to exercise and take care of my body YEARS ago - I need it for my physical and MENTAL health!), intellectually (going back to school to get her Interior Design degree), emotionally (offering love, support and encouragement whenever I need it), and Spiritually.
She is a friend and a confidant, she is an awesome aunt to my children, a wonderful mother and wife to her family...and she is my sister. I love you with all of my heart sis! Can't imagine my life without you in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment