Saturday, November 3, 2012

Grateful #3

I am grateful for Christmas music!!! It puts my heart and my spirit in a happy place. We were burglarized a couple of weeks ago - more on that later. I went through a few different emotions that first week and then settled on anger. I'm ready for someone to pay. Last weekend I had myself so worked up that I wanted to hurt someone...it was not good. I put some Xmas music on and within a matter of minutes I was my happy, hopeful self again.

Some of my favorites:

  • Carpenter's Xmas
  • Jewel
  • Sarah McLaughlin
  • Harry Conick, Jr. 
  • Bath & Body Works have put out a couple of great sets
  • Kohl's also puts out a pretty good CD every year
  • U2, Natalie Merchant and Sting have a couple of great Xmas hits
What are your favorites?

BRING ON THE RED AND GREEN! Can't wait to decorate today. And any burglars out there with funny ideas...we're ready for you this time. Come on in, but don't forget to smile - YOU'RE ON CAMERA! I may be happy now, but I'm still feisty! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you so much, this means the world to me. You have been a blessing to me from the moment I laid eyes on your cute little face. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Though I'll never forgive you from moving away from me.
Love you!

Christy said...

Thank you so much, this means the world to me. You've been such a blessing to me from the moment I laid my eyes on your cute little face. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Though I'll never forgive you from moving away from me.
Love you!!!