- P-Ditty (in trouble): “T-man, you’re so venerable.” Mom: “What did you say?” P-Ditty: “Venerable – it means well-respected!”
- P-Ditty: “I can tell [________] has a crush on me because she’s kind of avoiding me . John can tell too.” Me: “Do you have a crush on her?” P-Ditty – “I don’t know. I’d have to see her parents so I know what she looks like when she gets older.”
- T-man: “I can tell [_______] has a little anxious crush on me cuz she keeps like smilin’ at me, and doin’ nice things to me like lettin’ me butt her in line and telling me I’m a good friend and stuff.”
- P-Ditty (praying): sorry for the contention that was caused in this house and for the quarreling and fighting, thank you for this lovely day......"
- P-Ditty – after “volunteering” to do work at the neighbors… “She gave me a tip, but its not 1982!” (She gave him $.50. haha)
- P-Ditty – “Every time my teacher says Uranus everyone laughs. Cuz you know, Urine – us?! Like Urine?” After that, we had a talk about anus’.
- T-man – with his new rock set from Aunt Carol: “This is my bag of destiny!”
- P-Ditty – on our Disneyland trip, referring to the neighboring balcony – “Looks like these guys were getting their noses wet last night!” (Drinking.)
- P-Ditty – “I think you’ve lost forebearance with me.”
- T-man: “If you swear with your swear finger will it come true?”
- T-man – “Please turn off all of your electronic devices, say your prayers, close the door and go to bed. Goodnight!”
- T-man: "It seems kinda like dad's are specialer than moms, cuz its like Santa - dad, Jesus - dad...its just kinda weird."
- P-ditty – “Got a bloody nose?” TJ: “Yep - 2 bloody nose I’ve had!” P-Ditty – “Wow, you’re growing up!” T-man – “Well Calvin got bloody noses and he was only 5!” P-Ditty – “Guess you’re just a late bloomer.”
- TJ – “No more Mr. Nice Guy!”
- TJ – (upon smelling skunk) “I hope I didn’t get stinked ‘cuz then I’ll have to take a tomato bath!”
- TJ to PB on a road trip, “I’m gonna get out and discuss this like a man!”
- PB, praying – “Thank you for your Son and that He came to earth and did a dreadful deed for us.”
- TJ – “You know what sucks? When the tooth fairy doesn’t bring you anything!”
Saturday, September 22, 2012
My boys are LOL Funny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its marvelous that you take a minute to write it all down sweet girl. They will really really love what this reminds them of as they grow up.
I often wonder if what I record becomes the memory or if the memory becomes what I record.
?
xo
d.
Post a Comment