I hear that my last post was a bit difficult to understand (okay...it didn't make sense AT ALL!)
What I'm offering:
My graphic design services! Email me your pictures, and I'll design a card for your family. THEN...you can upload that design to Costco and have your cards printed (much cheaper than Shutterfly/Snapfish).
I am charging:
$35 for a Custom Design, using 1 - 3 photos
$50 for a Custom Design, using more than 4 photos
***What this means is...your Xmas card design will be unique - you tell me what you like (colors, fonts, style, etc) and I will create something to your liking. (If not, I'll try and try again until we get it right!)
If you would like to use one of my template designs (see previous post for images), I am charging:
$15 for one of my designs (with YOUR pictures/YOUR information on the card)
If you would like to change colors/font on that design, there will be a $5 charge in addition.
***What this means is...your Xmas card will look just like the ones on my previous post, but with your pictures. There may be a COUPLE of similar cards floating around in the world, but not 500 (like you would see if you used say, Costco's designs...)
I can also do Xmas letters/inserts like the one pictured above. Again, $15 for my design with YOUR information, or if you want something more custom, we can discuss charges. :)
THEN...you can order cards on http://www.costco.com/
(Costco prices: 6 x 7 1/2 cards with envelopes: $14.99 for a set of 50, $5.49 each additional set of twenty five; 5 x 7 folded cards $7.99 for a set of 10; 4.5 x 5.5 photo notecards: $7.99 for a set of 12).
I am ALSO offering my photography services - separately.
$75/hour ($50 for first time customers, or repeat customers with a referral to a new client). You will receive your images on a disc to use as you please.
I hope to hear from you soon! Every purchase goes toward a good cause - a trip to South Africa next year with the International Children's Choir (a non-profit 401-3c)
xoxo
1 comment:
so wish I could have your photography services here in MI!!!
Maureen
Post a Comment