Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Xmas Morning

Because I'm far from perfect, I'm not even going to pretend to care that my pictures are in reverse order. It doesn't matter. Not even a tiny bit. It may or may not make me cringe, just a little, but resistance is the spice of life.

Grandpa Rowe and the Kidlets - Xmas dinner.
Love our cousins!

Let's call it a wrap. (Er . . . unwrap?!)
This little face melts my heart.
Go cougs! T-man LOVES sports. He told his friends the other day that "Michael Jordan is my favorite football player." His parents are not-so-athletic, so what do you expect?
He also LOVES Scooby-Dooby-Doo. And love to hear him speak in Scoob: "Ri Rom. Row are roo? Rye Rove Roo!" I love you too little dude.
A hot pad from P-Ditty. Homespun handy crafts are my favorite!!
A "re-gift" for dad. ;) I love that smile.
Mystery of the missing tape? SOLVED!



Thanks Grams! This one was a real hit.



For "Prcr". Hooked on Phonics in full effect! Love it.


Thank you Santa!!
"Hurry mom and dad!" Waiting to see the loot.
Love these little characters. They are all I need! xoxo

No comments: