Ben has gone to Whistler, BC for the past 3 years. Remember
THIS post last year?! Well, this year we decided to tag along and had a GREAT time on Microsoft's dime...thx Bill! :)





















Ben was in meetings, at dinner's and entertaining people 24/7 so we hung out at the pool (it was super warm--we even swam in the rain!), watched movies in our hotel room, went on walks through the village (the leaves were GORGEOUS!) ate at the Spaghetti Factory and Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory (can I just say THE BEST caramel apples on the PLANET?!) and relaxed! It was nice to have a week free from cleaning, paying bills, yard work, phonecalls, etc.
I do have to say, it was pretty funny to see Ben react to us and our messes. He is DEFINITELY used to traveling alone! "Boys! Boys! I don't like my bed messed up!" Too funny.
Anyway, Thx for letting us crash your party babe! You're the best. Love you.
19 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. We always wanted to take our kids there. Justin loves it. Your boys are getting so big.
I am proud of you for finally going.. you are making great strides.
Yeah that you got to tag along. Looks like a fun trip.
Next year.....next year.
such such beautiful pics....you look great...love your hair right now...
that first shot is so unique
love it
NICE! I always think of Whistler as a ski resort town. It's weird to see it with pictures of kids in pools. Glad you had fun babe.
that definitely looks like a better time compared to last year! ;)
I did a blog book, but didn't use Blurb...I'm too cheap. Becca used Costco's program and really liked it. I actually "faked" my book ~ it took a long time but it only cost $20. :)
too fun! you boys are so flippin' cute it makes me sick! and your pictures are super cool. i love that first one of the twig with the yellow background...very neat!
Well arent you just the little photographer!!! Nice I love the fall leaves those are awsome!
how fun! glad you guys got to go! and the weather looks gorgeous! it's good to cacth up; our computer crashed and we just got a new one yesterday! i feel so out of touch!
you must have a great camera to get those mid-air jumping into pool shots
What fun times and Gorgeous pics!! The trees haven't changed (or don't change) yet, so we miss the beauty!!
I am LOVING your hair color! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. How nice that you got to accompany Ben!!!
I love your hair color too! Is it low maintenance? Looks like a fun vacation. I've never seen leave so beautiful. WE have nothing of the sort.
I am SO jealous. We love it there!
how fun!! Love those leaf pictures!
Thanks Niki!! You are to nice... How long have you been doing your photography?? I love your work. Tell me about it. Love your fall pict's. I just can't get enough.
Do you print your blog out at the end of the year??
Thanks Niki!! You are to nice... How long have you been doing your photography?? I love your work. Tell me about it. Love your fall pict's. I just can't get enough.
Do you print your blog out at the end of the year??
I just finally saw this post...what a fun vacation! So happy you went this time. I do remember your post from last year...it was a CLASSIC for sure!
Post a Comment