T-man FINALLY got to go to his long-awaited preschool orientation. This kid really cracks me up. On the way there he confidently pointed at a school bus ahead of us and said, "Is that bus gonna take me to school?" me: "No t-man. Mommy is going to take you to school." T-man: "Why?" me: "Because you have to be in Kindergarten to ride the bus." T-man: "I AM in Kindergarten!" me: "No you're not." T-man: "Yes I am!" me: "No you're not, you're in preschool." T-man: "Oh. Are you going to leave me when I'm at preschool?" me: "No, mommy is going to stay with you." T-man: "But I WANT you to leave!" me: "Sorry. I'll leave next week, I promise." CONFIDENT LITTLE BUG! is he cute or WHAT?!
I'm READY mom!

T-man's signature "Popeye" look...

They're off!



AN ADDED BONUS:
We have been having some SERIOUS control issues in the potty training department. But today I discovered something GLORIOUS! Since his teacher requests that all students be potty trained, all I have to do is pretend to call Ms. Camilla and tell her T-man will not be coming to preschool this year. INSTANT compliance! Especially after going to orientation.
6 comments:
I love it! Whatever works. Those boys will be heart breakers.
Love those fake phone calls. They used to work great for me too!
They sure are growing up fast! Enjoy your half day's to yourself! Soon it will be full days. Maybe someday I'll be driving him on the bus! Such cute little boys. LADY KILLERS!!!
Those boys are so cute! You're so good at taking pics! I didn't take one single pic the first day Savanna went to preschool! What school is Tanner going to?
I echo the gorgeous boys. And a plug: Miss Camilla is the greatest. Love her!
such a cutie!! Great idea with the phone call - I don't think I've ever faked one, just threatened to call. Glad it worked! Ellie still misses Ms. Camilla.... she's the best, huh?
Post a Comment