Way to go! That calls for a BIG celebration! We just took Briar last week to put hers in an animal at Build-a-Bear. She put three inside and we have named the doggie, Binky. Now she sleeps with Binky (the dog) instead of the real deal. I seriously wondered if she would be going to kindergarten with them in her mouth! Way to T-man! You rock!
Wow! He is growing up! I remember when we tried to get Justyn's binky away from him. We kept cutting the end of it a little bit every day. He got so mad that he finally threw it away. You didn't even have to resort to the cutting!
can I send Carver over for a pep talk? Actually, I think maybe I need the pep talk. It's the mom and dad in this house that are attached to the recently named "yum-yum." How can you deprive a child of such a delicious sounding friend? :)
9 comments:
From a mom that understands the importance of binkies- WAY TO GO!!!
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...
Woo hoo! Way to go!
Way to go! That calls for a BIG celebration! We just took Briar last week to put hers in an animal at Build-a-Bear. She put three inside and we have named the doggie, Binky. Now she sleeps with Binky (the dog) instead of the real deal. I seriously wondered if she would be going to kindergarten with them in her mouth! Way to T-man! You rock!
Wow! He is growing up! I remember when we tried to get Justyn's binky away from him. We kept cutting the end of it a little bit every day. He got so mad that he finally threw it away. You didn't even have to resort to the cutting!
hooray! Dana, on the other hand, has adopted (at age 2) a bobo (binkie) at night. whattheheck?!
congatulations! he's such a good boy!:)
can I send Carver over for a pep talk? Actually, I think maybe I need the pep talk. It's the mom and dad in this house that are attached to the recently named "yum-yum." How can you deprive a child of such a delicious sounding friend? :)
Amazing! We went thru this too. It is harder than it looks, way to go little man.
Post a Comment